Deadline to submit your entry is Friday, September 7, 2018.
Please consider using our chamber members listed under each category for help with your projects:
- Print: Any printed piece eligible. Suggestions are direct mailer, brochure, business card, booklet, pocket folder, etc
- Bon Venture, Graphic Image, Staples, Svenja Lyon Design, UPS Store
- Branding: Includes but not limited to logo design. Submission can be digital or print. Can include corporate identity, overall branding/color scheme, typography usage, combination of print, web, display/signage, apparel not submitted into individual competition categories.
- Graphic Image, Svenja Lyon Design
- Advertisement: Display ad in any media, print or digital
- Web: Website, landing page, email marketing piece or campaign
- YourCyber Partner, Scotti Design, Stellar WebDev
- Social Media: Campaign, newsletter, etc on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Writing: Any content used in print, web, social media, blogs, etc
- Sue Toth Writing & Editing
- Video: Any marketing video, up to 3 minutes in length (or 3 minute segment of a video)
- Generic Brand Human, HTV Media Productions
- Radio: Any audio radio commercial
- Signage/Vehicles: Interior or exterior signage or display; any vehicle graphic
- Graphic Image, Graphix Spot, Custom Sign Source
- Promo Item: Any imprinted promotional item including apparel
- Graphic Image, Marblehead Marketing, Westpy Marketing Services
- Submissions of individual projects may be entered in more than one category (ie brochure in print and writing). If you enter the piece in more than one category and it wins, it will win for one category only.
- No production date restrictions, but entry must be current to your business
- You must be a MOACC member to submit a project for consideration.
- Entries must be received by 9/7/18
- 4 Judges (non-members) will be selected to judge the projects in their respective areas of expertise
- Judges will choose winners by 9/12/18. Winners will be notified by approx 9/17/18.
- A “People’s Choice Award” will be selected by attendees at the event
- Event RSVP by 9/25/18