“The Voice of the Business Community”
The Mt. Olive Area Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of opportunities to grow your business and develop your network. The Young Professionals is targeted at the “under 40″ business professionals and meets the 2nd Thursday evening each month. On the 4th Tuesday of each month the Chamber’s meeting is focused on business education. The Chamber also co-sponsors a professional networking meeting each month at a variety of local locations called Marketing in the Morning on the 3rd Wednesday morning from 7:15 am – 9:00 am and has an active social media presence via our Facebook Group and LinkedIn Group.
The annual membership dues ( January – December), payable during the first month of the year, are:
- $100 per year for businesses with 1-99 employees
- $200 per year for businesses with 100 or more employees
- Optional is the Featured Member “slider” available to all members for $25/year
Members are afforded opportunities to meet with other businesses, to explore mutual concerns, and hear from speakers well-versed on topics of interest to the local economy.
Membership entitles one to a free listing in the Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Directory and on the Chamber of Commerce’s website, both widely used to market member services with the current business and residential population and prospective businesses and residents. Memebrs are also encouraged to link and post to teh Chamber social media pages with Facebook, LinkedIn and MeetUp.
In 2013 the MOACC Business Executive Council was created. The Executive Council is a forum for the senior executives of our largest employeers and have a significant presence in the Mt Olive Area. Council members will have the opportunity to develop valuable relationships with their peers, community leaders, and have the opportunity to discuss shared challenges in making their businesses successful. The MOACC Business Council meets four times annually
The Mt. Olive Area Chamber of Commerce also sponsors a scholarship program for a MOHS Business Program Leader - members are encouraged to donate any amount from $25.00 each year
- New for 2014 - When you join or renew your 2014 membership to the MOACC you will receive a free ad in The Mt. Olive News.
The Mt. Olve News is the most read and only Mailed community newspaper that serves Mt. Olive. If you are already an advetiser you will recieve an additonal paper at no charge.
MJ Media LLC has 7 publications including the Mt Olive News, Hackettstown News, Black River News, Musconetcing News, Rndolph News, Roxbury News and Morristown News. They also publish “The Mt. Olive Community Guide”.
Create a business video and post it on the Chamber of Commerce website!
Promote your business through the Mt. Olive Chamber of Commerce website in partnership with GreySky Films. All Chamber members are provided a discount through GreySky Films for a business video which you can use as you desire for your web site, CD’s for promotional use and on your Business Facebook page. After GreySky completes your video the Chamber will post it at NO COST on the Virtual Main Street section of the Chamber’s website.
Video is a powerful addition to your marketing efforts and the Chamber is helping our members take advantage of this medium. To take advantage of the special pricing and the posting of your video on the new Chamber Web Site please call Dan Hollis at 973 479 4735, Grey Sky Films Website: www.greyskyfilms.com
Benefits of membership include…
The Chamber is focused on helping our local businesses be successful as:
- A Key Business Partner
- …offering the expertise of its members
- …providing business educational programs to help you develop your business and employees
- … professional networking opportunities
- A Partnership … with local community government to help your business grow
- Another Pair of Eyes…watching the issues that benefit your business,
- Another Voice…representing the needs of the business community to government and the community on business related issues important to area business,
- Another Pair of Hands…sharing information of value to Chamber members,
- Another Sales Office…which provides information about our members to the businesses and residential community
- A Team…of area businesses with which you can network to help develop your full business potential
- An Opportunity to help your community….. support non-profits, special and community events, etc. ….our business community helping the community at large