“Connect, network, and grow with The Business Community of the greater Mt Olive Area”
The Mount Olive Area Chamber of Commerce has been recognized as one of the largest non-regional chambers in New Jersey with over 100 active members.
The Chamber offers a variety of opportunities to grow your business and develop your network. The Young Professionals is targeted at the “under 40” business professionals and meets the 2nd Thursday evening each month. The Women in Business of NW-NJ meets on the 2nd Tuesday and has grown into one of the largest groups in the MOACC. On the 4th Tuesday of each month the Chamber’s meeting is focused on business education. The Chamber also sponsors a professional networking meeting each month at a variety of local locations called Marketing in the Morning on the 3rd Wednesday morning from 7:15 am – 9:00 am. MIM is one of the most popular events in the NW Area of NJ.
The MOACC has an active social media presence via our Facebook Group and LinkedIn Group.
The annual membership dues ( January – December), payable now, are:
- $125 per year for businesses with 1-99 employees
- $225 per year for businesses with 100 or more employees
- Optional is removal of the Featured Member “slider” for a reduction of $25/year
SPECIAL Opportunity – Sponsorship Opportunity for the Special Events, Lunch & Learn, and MIM are available throughout the year.
Members are afforded opportunities to meet with other businesses, to explore mutual concerns, and hear from speakers well-versed on topics of interest to the local economy.
Membership entitles one to complimentray admission to Marketing in the Morning, reduced entry fees for events, a free listing in the Chamber of Commerce’s Directory, website, Facebook Group and MeetUp sites.
All Members are also encouraged to link and post to the Chamber social media pages with Facebook, LinkedIn and MeetUp.
In 2013 the MOACC Business Executive Council was created. The Executive Council is a forum for the senior executives of our largest employeers and have a significant presence in the greater Mt Olive Area. Council members will have the opportunity to develop valuable relationships with their peers, community leaders, and have the opportunity to discuss shared challenges in making their businesses successful. The MOACC Business Council meets twice annually
The Mt. Olive Area Chamber of Commerce sponsors a HS scholarship program for a members senior student Business Program Leader - members are encouraged to donate any amount from $25.00 each year
All Members – The MOACC has another special offer with MJM Media and the Mt Olive News:
When you join or renew your 2017 membership to the MOACC you will receive a free ad in The Mt. Olive News.
The Mt. Olive News is the most read and only Mailed community newspaper that serves Mt. Olive. If you are already an advertiser you will receive an additional paper at no charge.
MJ Media LLC has 7 publications including the Mt Olive News, Hackettstown News, Black River News, Musconetcing News, Rndolph News, Roxbury News and Morristown News. They also publish “The Mt. Olive Community Guide”.
Looking to register offline?
Download the 2017 Registration Form (PDF)
Benefits of membership include…
The Chamber is focused on helping our local businesses be successful as:
- Grow and expand your business
- …member to member discount programs
- …providing business educational programs to help you develop your business and employees
- … professional networking opportunities
- …Young Professional Group for the under 40 business members
- …Women in Business of NW NJ
- …Quarterly Special Events including annual Holiday Social, Bus Trip to a hockey game, etc.
- Connect … with local, regional, and State government to help your business grow
- Networking … with other local business owners and managers
- Help…with the access to area businesses with which you can network to help develop your full business potential
- Community Service Opportunity to help your business and community….. support non-profits, special and community events, etc. ….our business community helping the community at large